• Rare experience of 8 consecutive years at one successful high growth startup, from stealth to a 500+ person global company.
• Introduced 5 new and 16 improved photopolymer resins as Materials Product Manager, opening up new markets with Castable
for Jewelry, and Engineering Resins for end-use parts. During this time, revenue from materials eclipsed that from printers.
• Launched multiple 3D Printers as Product Marketing Lead including the biocompatible Form 3B in Nov 2019. Price-differentiated
for the Dental market, this increased our margin on each unit sold and outsold our flagship printer, the Form 3, in 2020.
• Taught best practice in product development at MIT, spoke on product management at Bolt and Harvard, and worked closely
with fortune 500 companies using 3DP to develop new products. Uniquely skilled at working on the right problems and getting to
the right product, and an active mentor to hardware startups including Liteboxer and Automata.
• Customer-centric, design-thinking background ensures Jenni delivers value wherever she is placed, making any interaction point
with the customer an opportunity to improve the product and overall experience.
Responsible for all launches across hardware, materials, software, and verticals. Managing a 4 person team.
• Launched Fuse 1, Form 3, Form 3L, and Form 3B 3D Printers. This dramatic expansion of our hardware and technology portfolio led to a unicorn valuation in 2018, and fueled YoY revenue and company growth. Currently working on 4 major announcements.
• Grown into key industries with segmented products and services such as the biocompatible Form 3B which launched with a dedicated website and service package, leading to improved NPS, margin, and revenue. Form 3B today outsells Form 3.
Shipped 21 materials as sole Materials PM. Took on additional roles as I became the natural SME on these products.
• Launched 10+ resin formulations in 2016 alone. Led weekly meetings with Engineering team, scheduled and chaired go/no-go review meetings discussing print success rates, customer feedback, applications validation, and mechanical properties.
• Created our most successful white-paper on 3D printed injection molds with industry partners (10.1K downloads) as a tactic for our High Temp Resin announcement. Went on to hire and manage a diverse team of 3 Applications Engineers, churning out high value technical content, generating tens of thousands of leads, and influencing thousands of sales.
Supported new CMO function in the planning, creation, and execution of creative marketing around launches.
• Produced viral, story-driven video content like the Shirley Technique (400K+ combined views, driving highest ever daily sessions on release), and multiple product launch videos, user stories, unboxing and educational videos.
• Designed and made gold custom fit 3D printed earphones with our new Castable Resin for a business development pitch. The company ran with this and used our tech to launch a luxe product offering on top of their typical custom fit FDM product.
First hire outside of founders personal network and first female Engineer. Joined a team of 10 in stealth mode.
• Led the Form 1+ launch. Saw a gap, nobody thinking beyond production schedule about how to message and promote to customers. Arranged global product tour, demos, and drove convergence on aesthetic ID decisions.
• Secured alternative manufacturers and solicited prototypes for QC to support scale up and a more robust supply chain. Generated CAD for accessories and led packaging engineering, design and drop testing. Performed market sizing, and created PRDs for founders, to inform accessories product roadmap (prior to having a product team).
• Championed customer experience leading crucial alpha and beta testing, developing website wireframes, illustrated user manuals and online support articles, and interviewing our first customer service and sales reps.
Coached students on needs finding, fast prototyping, iterative product testing, pricing and forecasting, and navigating patents. Supported teaching of best practice in product development to MechEs, Sloan Business students, and RISD Industrial Designers.
• Transformed an empty room into the pharmacy of the future working with a 2 person build team and $1000 of gatorboard. Room was used for an intensive client workshop with immersion in the redesigned environment to roleplay the new customer experience.
• Initiated product autopsy project where team reverse engineered and discussed various trending IoT consumer products.
Recruited participants (portfolio required), and coached and mentored projects for this interdisciplinary graduate design class. Students proposed the future of the workplace, with functional prototypes presented to partner at VeGa Park in Italy and a report published.
• Led at-home user interviews on homemaking for a client wishing to expand their product line. Supported another project to ‘own the dashboard experience’ by recording, editing and presenting in-car video footage to identify the unmet needs of drivers.
• Performed fast research on 6 potential clients in South America. Personally briefed CEO ahead of his trip, and met with senior leadership to share how I generated insights so quickly. Research involved scrubbing news articles and market research reports.
Built consensus and best practice in providing shelter to displaced populations with multiple high profile humanitarian agencies. Created and launched “Transitional Shelter” guidelines, presented to senior leaders at UNHCR. These guidelines are available online and used extensively today in the field by humanitarian workers.